hCG is not a new concept…
It has been around for years!
-40 Day Supply
One-2 ounce bottle of Vital Xtreme hCGTM drops a 40 day supply.
You will also receive:
-cook book via email
-free support...all questions answered
We highly recommend that you purchased from us because:
· #1 Coaching available via email with answers usually the same day. We are committed to your success, and will be there for every step of the way. Please feel free to ask any questions.
· We are a family business, which means “WE CARE ABOUT YOU”.
· We have been in been in business for nearly a decade (not a fly-by-night company!)
· Our labs are FDA certified which means we are always open to the FDA for inspection
· We have the highest quality hCG on the market
· We have the most potent, physician grade hCG on the market available without a prescription
· We have added essential Amino Acid Complex for added support to make your weight loss experience easier
· Our prices are the lowest for equivalent products
· Vital hCG will reset your hypothalamus to be able to boost your metabolism so you will not have to diet for the rest of your life
What is hCG?
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a naturally produced hormone found only in pregnant women and their fetuses and is what pregnancy tests look for. It was mislabeled in 1928 as “gonadotropic,” indicating a sex hormone, but has since been discovered to be a hormone “complex” that communicates with the anterior pituitary gland through the hypothalamus.
What Does hCG Do?
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reports that HCG helps to mobilize fat deposits that have formed around the hips, thighs, abdomen, and upper arms. Once this fat has become mobile within the body, it is available for use as a source of fuel. Research indicates that, when administered in small daily doses, it helps the body burn more fat when combined with a very low-calorie diet and actually facilitates a targeted weight loss. It should be noted that a pregnant woman can excrete as much as 1 million units of HCG per day.
What is homeopathic hCG?
Through our proprietary homeopathic process done in FDA certified labs we have been able to capture the energy of the hCG hormone. We have found that this process gives you the benefits of the original ingredients without the need of a prescription or the need for injections.
Thousands of customer testimonials back up this homeopathic process to getting you the best results possible. The 2 ounce kit will normally last you 35-40 days and help you lose up to 35-40 pounds depending on how much you need to lose and how closely you stick to the plan. You can then do another round if you need to lose more weight after the first round and a short rest period. We recommend a minimum of 23 days on this program to get maximum quick but lasting results.
How Does hCG Work?
When HCG is combined with a very low-calorie diet it makes abnormal fat available for consumption by the body, which reduces cravings and enables a person to stick to the diet and lose on average a pound per day.
HCG actually targets the hypothalamus in the brain, which regulates the digestive system’s ability to receive, coordinate, and respond to metabolic cues and signals from the digestive system. By integrating these metabolic signals, the hypothalamus tells us when we need to eat to maintain a metabolic (body weight) “set point,” much like a thermostat for your furnace.
When administered in small daily doses, HCG helps to “mobilize” or make available for fuel the abnormal fat deposits that have formed around the hips, thighs, abdomen, and upper arms. This facilitates a “targeted” loss in people who, after a history of dieting, find it difficult to lose weight.
What is the difference between structural, normal, and abnormal fat?
Structural fat fills the gaps between various body structures and acts as a sort of packing material for delicate organs like the kidneys and coronary arteries. It also keeps the skin smooth and taut, as well as providing the springy cushion of hard fat under the bones of the feet, which is necessary for walking.
Normal fat is a freely available fuel that is deposited all over the body. Both structural and normal fat, even at full capacity, cannot produce obesity.
Abnormal fat is the accumulation of fat that an overweight person carries and is deposited all over the body, though it mostly accumulates on the hips, buttocks, abdomen, upper arms, and thighs. Although it is a potential fuel reserve, it is not available to the body in a nutritional emergency until the body has first depleted its structural and normal fat stores.
Other Common HCG Questions
Can I take the drops longer than 26 days?
You can take them up to 40 days and as few as 23, but you must then take a break for however many days you were on the drops before you start another session. This is to make sure your body doesn’t become immune to the HCG. You may need two bottles to go a full 40-day round.
How much weight can I expect to lose on the program?
On average, women lose 15 to 20 pounds per month and men lose about 20 to 30 pounds per month. Some people lose as many as 10 to 12 pounds the first week, but the average is 5 to 7 pounds or a pound a day.
Does the weight loss slow down?
Often a large amount of weight is lost in the first month, and then the actual pounds seen on the scale decreases in a more gradual, fashion. Both pounds and inches are continuously lost while on the program, and after a period of time most people experience another large drop on the scale, in clothes size, or both.
Is HCG safe for men?
HCG is found in the tissue of both fetus (of either gender) and mother during pregnancy. Dr. Simeons actually developed the HCG diet for obese boys, and men get even faster results and tend to lose more weight than women on the program.
What if I am taking medications?
Always talk to your prescribing doctor before starting a weight-loss program or before stopping medications. In general, HCG does not interact with any medications, including the pill and birth control injections; however, people on hormone replacement therapy, steroids, seizure medications, and other prescriptions with “weight gain” as a possible side effect do not typically report positive results if they continue taking such medications on this protocol. Once again, talk to your prescribing doctor before beginning any weight-loss program.
If HCG works so well for weight loss, why don’t pregnant women lose weight?
Actually, they can. It is during pregnancy that a woman can most easily lose weight without danger to herself or her child. HCG works to mobilize fat for utilization by the body in case there is a significant decrease in calories and fat, as often happens during the first trimester for those suffering from severe morning sickness. Pregnant women very rarely become obese, but to lose weight a starvation state must exist. For weight loss on the HCG protocol, a very low-calorie diet helps trigger HCG, which in turn tells the body to begin consuming abnormal fat deposits.
What if I become pregnant?
First of all, congratulations! The HCG diet is not for pregnant women, and you should stop the program and consult your physician if you become pregnant while on it.
Is it OK to skip a meal or protein at one of my meals?
No. For the diet to be effective, it’s important to eat all 500 calories each day, and especially protein to prevent muscle loss.
Can you split up your fruits and eat them when you want?
You get two fruits each day and can eat them for breakfast or as a snack, but not together.
Will a 2-ounce bottle be enough for a full round?
For most people, 2 ounces is enough for either the minimum 23 days or for the full 40-day program. It just depends on how accurate you count your drops.
Is it normal to get headaches during the first week?
Light headaches during the first week are common because your body is releasing fat cells very rapidly and you will be going through a major detox. Take aspirin or Tylenol as long as they’re not sugar coated.
Can I drink alcohol on the HCG diet?
It is not recommended, and not part of your low calorie intake plan. The original HCG diet protocol by does not mention alcohol, but some participants who are borderline alcoholic do surprisingly well on the HCG diet, which can get them out of a drinking routine. Some have said they feel a decreased need to drink.
Why is HCG called the weight-loss “cure”?
HCG is called a “cure” by some because it “reprograms” your body to use stored abnormal fat for energy when calories are reduced for a period of time. It helps you maintain your new weight, rather than regaining the pounds you lost.
Where is Liquid HCG manufactured?
The HCG we distribute is manufactured by a laboratory that has been producing homeopathic remedies and natural healthcare products around the world for more than 20 years. We use a medical grade product that can only be purchased by licensed physicians.
LABEL ON BOTTLE ABOVE MAY VARY SLIGHTLY, BUT THE PRODUCT WILL STAY EXACTLY THE SAME...WE LOVE IT, SO WILL YOU!!!
WE ARE WORKING ON A NEW LOOK FOR YOU
We follow the Dr. Simeons HCG diet…Religiously!
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a naturally produced hormone found only in pregnant women and their fetuses and is what pregnancy tests look for. It was mislabeled in 1928 as “gonadotropic,” indicating a sex hormone, but has since been discovered to be a hormone “complex” that communicates with the anterior pituitary gland through the hypothalamus.
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reports that HCG helps to mobilize fat deposits that have formed around the hips, thighs, abdomen, and upper arms. Once this fat has become mobile within the body, it is available for use as a source of fuel. When HCG is combined with a very low-calorie diet, it makes abnormal fat available for consumption by the body, which reduces cravings and enables a person to stick to the diet and lose on average a pound per day.
HCG actually targets the hypothalamus in the brain, which regulates the digestive system’s ability to receive, coordinate, and respond to metabolic cues and signals from the digestive system. By integrating these metabolic signals, the hypothalamus tells us when we need to eat to maintain a metabolic (body weight) “set point,” much like a thermostat for your furnace. When administered in small daily doses, HCG helps to “mobilize” or make available for fuel the abnormal fat deposits that have formed around the hips, thighs, abdomen, and upper arms. This facilitates a “targeted” loss in people who, after a history of dieting, find it difficult to lose weight.
Those who lose weight quickly on other diets often have excess skin, commonly termed sagging. This is because, when looking for energy, your body looks for the easiest energy source first and finds structural and normal fat deposits. The loss of this tissue affects the shape and contour of the face and other parts of the body. Because HCG targets only abnormal fat deposits, the body’s structural and normal fat tissues are left intact.
In contrast to other forms of weight loss, the HCG diet produces a more immediately noticeable effect on the body, because all of the fat being burned is directly targeted at the common problem areas. In essence, HCG not only helps with weight loss, but also helps to reshape the body and maintain and even improve health through fat loss.
Exercising Tips While on HCG Diet
Can I exercise while I’m on the HCG Diet? Those on the HCG diet only get 500 calories per day, which is not enough to support an exercise regime, even though participants will not feel excess hunger and generally have good energy levels. Limited amounts of exercise are okay—20 minutes of walking, for instance—but those who insist on incorporating intense workouts while on the HCG diet could inhibit their weight loss by burning too much so fast that your body begins to save every calorie it takes in.
A Few Words from Vital Body Fitness
Congratulations for making up your mind to lose weight and live a healthier and happier life. We know you are excited to do the best possible on this program. We are excited for you too! However, you need to be wise and follow the plan exactly so you see the best results. We just said in the paragraph above that people who over exert themselves and try to exercise as they might normally do or think they should while trying to lose weight will not get the best possible results. Ask yourself, “Why burn myself out and not get the most out of the liquid HCG diet?” Trust us on this one. Take the drops three times a day spaced out evenly, eat the meal plan as we outline and if you want to exercise, limit it to no more than 20 minutes per day. Enjoy the results of living the liquid HCG diet!
PLEASE READ BELOW PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER OR STARTING ANY HCG DIET
Is the HCG Diet Right for Me
If you would like to lose 5 pounds or 105 pounds, the liquid HCG diet may be the best solution for you. While no diet is as simple as sitting around the house eating cookies and donuts, the liquid HCG diet gives you are a real shot at reaching your ultimate weight goals. Why? You first start out the diet eating all the fatty foods you want the first two days. This gets both your body ready but even more important your mind ready to start losing weight. When you start the reduced calorie portion of the diet you are ready for the break from food.
No one wants to diet for months on end! That is another reason why the liquid HCG diet is so successful. You are only taking the hCG over a period of 23 days or 40 days and then you can rest both your mind and body and enjoy some of your favorite foods – in moderation! Just think, if I am not feeling hungry because of the HCG can I be strong and go just a few weeks eating less?
Anyone age 16 and over can take homeopathic HCG. This list includes men (both men and women both benefit greatly by using HCG). As with any diet plan, talk with your doctor first, especially if you are prescribed any medications.
- Pregnancy or Lactation—If you become pregnant during treatments, you should stop.
- Cancer and/or Tumors ----Please check with your Dr.
- Gallbladder Colic or Attacks—Resolve dietary issues and stop acute gallbladder attacks before beginning the program.
- Heart Disease—You must be stable and have a clear ECG for three months prior to and periodically during treatment. You should obtain approval for the program from your cardiologist.
- Healing Fractures—Wait until healed to start. Fractures that happen during the program are handled on a case-by-case basis and you should consult your personal doctor.
Here is What to Expect:
· Phase 1 (Days 1 and 2) is one of the most surprising to my clients and is what I call the Binge Phase. It lasts for two days, during which you take .5 ccs of HCG drops three times a day but also eat whatever you want, particularly things that are high in fat. What you’re doing is filling your normal fat cells to capacity so that you have the more nutrients available to the body during phase 2, when you consume an extremely lean 500 calories. This helps alleviate hunger, particularly at the very beginning when it’s most common. This is a crucial time because your body is taking the HCG into the bloodstream and getting out the message, so to speak, that the fat-loss process is beginning. As with any remedy or medication, HCG doses should be spread out evenly throughout the day to keep levels consistent. For example, 8 a.m., 2 p.m., and 8 p.m. are good, evenly spaced times, as are 7 a.m., 1 p.m., and 7 p.m. Just keep it spread out, making sure you take the HCG approximately 30 minutes before or after a meal.
· Phase 2 (Day 3 through a maximum of 40 days) is when the 500-calorie diet begins; it’s also when the majority of people see a difference.
· Exercise beyond everyday activities is discouraged while in Phase 2, because 500 calories is not enough to rebuild broken down muscle which occurs during vigorous exercise and weight lifting.
· I also encourage you to take vitamin B12 every day, especially during the first two phases. This will help increase your energy and metabolism. I suggest a liquid form of B12 because it can be quickly absorbed into your system. A good multivitamin also helps, but make sure it is sugar free and has no fat-soluble ingredients like fish oils or vitamin D. Potassium will help if you experience leg cramps. A calcium/magnesium combination can be added if needed.
· Phase 3 covers the three weeks immediately following the 500-calorie regime—which can last from 23 to 40 days, depending on your fat-loss goals. During this phase you stop using the HCG drops and should consume a diet of 1,500 calories, whatever you want and when you want it but with NO SUGARS and NO STARCHES. In this stage you can now start a regular exercise routine and are encouraged to do so.
· Phase 4 is when you slowly begin reintroducing sugars and starches, but only in reasonable portions. Be sure to continue eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables and good proteins, carbs, and starches. Keep in mind that when you eat out, your body really only needs a quarter or half of a typical restaurant portion.
The 40 Day Program Structure
PHASE 1 - Days 1- 2
· Gorging Days plus
· hCG Drops or Pellets
PHASE 2 - Days 3-40
- hCG Drops or pellets plus
- 500 Calorie Diet
PHASE 3 - Days 41-43
- 500 Calorie Diet only
- No Drops or Pellets
Why do I have to do the “Gorging Days”?
Everyone asks this question. The fact is that this phase is required
to bring the hypothalamus gland in balance. But don't worry,
the weight that is gained here is lost very quickly!
ENJOY THESE DAYS OF BINGING…IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU WILL WANT TO DO THIS TO YOURSELF!!!